That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into

Very, VERY entertaining and comedic parody of Pokemon GO. I loved every minute of satire. Props to you! :)

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

I'm kinda sad I didn't get to enjoy much from this 20 years of NG. My only experiences are all the quality cartoons and flashes, and getting trolled-off of NG myself.

Love this community. It's been a long road. Hope NG prospers for years to come. We need more young talent! :'D

Cemetery Guard Cemetery Guard

Really fun! I wanted more shit to kill, and I got it. Thanks!

Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

Good, and actually pretty good satire.

KMDES responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Day Dream Adventure Day Dream Adventure

I think this game is really really fun, has funny and weird items, great progression, and amazing art and Boss Music. I'd love to see this on Steam maybe. VERY ADDICTING GAMEPLAY!!!!

Features I'd love to be added:
*More Items.
*Online Multiplayer (Co-Op)
*Controller Support
*Penalties for dying, like loss of items.

I'd love to see a button dedicated to defending with shield, where you cant attack but you don't get hurt. Like the D key. It'd give a shield a direct purpose rather than reducing damage by putting your DEF stat up.

I'm adding you to my Author Faves here on NG. Fantastic experience, will play over and over.

rhys510 responds:

Thanks all these are coming to the update except controller support - i just use xpadder to set up controller support for any game :P

Il think about adding a block button ;)

Infectonator : Survivors Infectonator : Survivors

Giving a 3 because lag and obvious problems.
Will not pay 12.99 on Steam for YouTube personality characters......
ESPECIALLY because Early Access games are really really bad to start with. When it becomes a full game, I'll consider it. Is it fun? Yes.
That's about it, though. No reason to keep someone playing.

You Only Get One SpaceMan You Only Get One SpaceMan

Pretty good and makes me smile because of the overall enjoyable experience. The game being short really doesn't matter. Good Job, xkoster!

xkoster responds:

Thank you very much for kind words!

Superblade Superblade

Looks like barely anything, but surprisngly hectic and unrelentless. Good game! It knows how to turn up the pressure because you dont know your next stage layout and opponent.

Robo Juicestice Robo Juicestice

GraphiteKnight, this is possibly the most sloppy thing you could look at AND play.......I M DISAPPOINT.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

Really, REALLY good game with Bots from real people. Testing your might against their "Creatures Of War". :3 Solid.